Tuesday, December 07, 2004


after sitting around watching my hols fly by, im worried and scared once again of what im doing to myself and how im gonna suffer next year by not using the hols wisely.

the thot of the big A's is just too scary for me. i can't imagine myself sitting through it, and before i know it, i'll be in university! who would've thot i'd ever make it that far (though its not confirmed cos i can always flopp the A's)

But i know, with God beside me all the way, He will carry me through. during the camp, as we were walking along the beach in the hot afternoon sun, looking at out footprints, chris reminded and told me about the footprints poem. the one in which God carried the man through his ordeals ;thus only a pair of footprints. i don't know how im gonna go thru with it, but its comforting enough a thot to know that God IS, and WILL be there! always.


'Where can I go from Your Spirit?Or where can I flee from Your presence?If I ascend into heaven, You are there;If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there.If I say, "Surely darkness will fall on me,"Even the night shall be light about me;Indeed, the darkness shall not hide from You,But the night shines as the day.The darkness and light are both alike to You.'Psalm 139: 7-8, 11-12 (ripped from jia qi's post of long ago)

alrite. i gotta wake early tomorrow, and i dont wanna be late or miss it this time. gotta be at ms ong's place at 830.
gonna sleep soon.

but im gonna change my bedsheets first. haha

*justina's coming back on wed! 550 flight touch down.



charlene said a lil' prayer for you at 1:03 AM