Friday, October 24, 2003


Yummy...I'm an Entree!
Which Part of a Meal Are You?Find out!


Dude!  I'm Jesse!
Which of our Guy friends are you? Find out @ RelentlessDivas.Net!

As If!  I'm Tie!
Which Clueless Chick are you? Find out!



Ooh...I'm Phoebe!
Which 'Friend' Are You?Find out!


Ummm...I'm Sane.
Are You Crazy??Find out!

I'm Kathryn
Which Sarah Michelle Gellar are you? Find out!


Pretty!  I'm a rose!
Which Flower Are You?Find out!

Yeah baby I'm AIMEE!
Which RelentlessDivas.net Diva are you? Find out!
Ok...I have a Joyful Personality
What's Your Personality?Find out!

Mmm...I'm Belle!
Which Disney Princess are You?Find out!

Oh NO! I'm PURE!
How Horny Are You? Find

Rock On! I'm...Pop!
Which Music Type are You?Find out!

I'm Velma Kelly
Which CHICAGO Character are You? Find out!

ah.ok enuff off quizez. im wasting the afternoon away.its soo hot! argh. i did more than this..but it sumhow disappoeared. pissing! ive got a truckload of work to do and i havent done it. how pissing. ok. shall run along now...

charlene said a lil' prayer for you at 4:57 PM