Thursday, May 01, 2003


I've been stuffing myself crazy since last night! "if i could puke, i would!" i feel disgustingly bloated, and heavy..and..sluggish. well, we had a barbecue late at sth like 11 plus? hmm..dad went of to fish soon after ... at two plus in the morning, i was still playing racing with tse yi, zhi yun, and tze shuin..who was our supposed"trainer" hahaz. i know i know, im sixteen already..but..well! unleash the child in me! -grins- i was sweaty n all..quite yucky, cooled off abit, then slept at 3...woke at 5...and mum was still talking to auntie may, dad was fishing on the beach i think..then i slept again till 7..missed sunrise..sigh. but there were clouds, so also couldnt see.throughout the night, and early the next morning, planes were flying above our heads. the massive roar of engines clouding my ears. i love to watch planes take off and land. everytime i hear an approaching roar, i would look up, and see the passing plane. and imagine, when its in the direction of take off, that its flying to a place far away..to the other side of the globe..and when it flies in, i feel happy for people in the plane that their back in SARS filled sgp..and for tourists (if any) to see pretty sgp..(patrotic). sis loves to watch planes too...

then i had curry n bread for breakfast..and cammomile tea. so soothing. i like the smell. hmm..actually, im supoosed to be mugging on ss now, i cant afford to fail one more time. its very scary already. hm...back to the story...yea..and then...during the dae, i slept from 12 to 3...we left the place at about close to four.. i felt so sticky, had a nice long shower once i was back home..haaz..feeling fresh n nice again. aniwae, i think the seletar kids are really amazing! really..unlike the normal pampered singaopore kids.....

aniwae, i think songs really bring up the past. was just listening to moulin rouge's come what may...and it really reminded me of the sec two time...the july period, as the movie was newly out at that point.somehow, it just remind's me of all the sec two crazy things i did. haaz..im so embarrased! but..it was funny... i don't know if anyone feels the same thing as i do, but..i feel that certain songs, played , really brings back memories of the time i was sec one or two or three..havent really discovered some "signature" songs for this sec four year...guess the focus will just be on O levels..haiz. like..for example, the songs by..bardot...and nelly furtado..that period, reminds me of sec two...then..songs like... urm..smooth criminal..reming me of sec one..mariah carey's butterfly cd or sth..dunno if thts correct...yea... and some songs, like... "when u believe" and "for all time" reminds me of the exam period last year, and the opening ceremony of sch... some songs, also remind me of the time i had in church camp last year in june..where praveena and i stayed up late into the night just talking..loads of stuff...and i don't know..sometimes, i feel that songs hold the past together for me. something like that i guess.

ok..enuff about songs...back to ss now.....bye....but i wanna sae, i love the song

Come What May!!!!!!


Never knew I could feel like this
Like I’ve never seen the sky before
Want to furnish inside your kiss
Everyday I love you more and more

Listen to my heart, can you hear it sing
Telling me to give you everything
Seasons may change, winter to spring
But I love you, until the end of time

Come what may
Come what may
I will love you until my dying day

Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place
Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace
Suddenly my life doesn’t seem such a waste
It all revolves around you


And there’s no mountain too high, no river too wide
Sing out this song and I’ll be there by your side
Storm clouds may gather and stars may go by
But I love you ( I love you), until the end (until the end) of time

Come what may
Come what may
I will love you until my dying day

Oh come what may
Come what may
I will love you (I will love you)

Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place

Come what may
Come what may
I will love you until my dying day

charlene said a lil' prayer for you at 11:35 PM