Thursday, February 06, 2003


"What's all this fruity business about?" As i thought to myself when i logged on again todae. Do i sound or look like a fruit maniac eh? I'm forced intot his fruits thing k! cos that's the onli food which seems unsinful, yet yummy =) But too much of it is driving me CRAZEE!! -weight matters again- SiGh.

Ok ...ill try to get down to things proper todae. hmm...i think this whole thing is funny, cos if im gonna start writing what happened todae in school and the same old boring stuff, what am i gonna write in my personal log?! hmm...so i was thinking, shall just use this place to type -other- stuff.

Just got back from tuition, and the sub. tr was sooo soft! It was as if she was scared of me or sth! Am i that scary? -smiles- i never thot i wld, but i seem to miss the other usual one...*though i dont even noe her name* STILL!! hehe.. I couldnt realli understand just now. And was getting freaked, cos my math sux enough. I planned to make sure i know at least every topic in THis year's syllabus. But after what happened just now..im having doubts again! And it doesnt help that the tr in sch sooo sux! Aniwae, ive been feeling out of sorts lately. Having mixed feelings and Change of feelings almost every..err...15 min? Stoopid it seems, but...i can't help it.. Often, i think abt stuff happening in school..and then itll just lead back to me ranking my subjects in order of BESt to WORST..(and the worst list seems to be longer) so it don't seem to help, cos everytime i come to that realisation, i get all down down down...

And i realli wonder..SAJC is all im thinking about now. i feel like a silly yaya walking around going..SA..SA...like..those yoga freaks who walk around with an aura of "calmness" and "total-state of mind" YeeKs! Oh..but wouldn't it be so nice if i'll get to wear that uniform next year. I think It's so style~ OooOOhh...

Hmm....with all the celebrations of the recent CNY...and all...n thats also the culprit of my recent major weight gain. Haven got down to counting the cash yet. Hmm..but i realli dont bother. So what if i've got the $$? i can't go out anytime nowades...so...it'll probably just sit in my box n decompose. Hee hee but having cash is better than being broke! Iguess im the one who knows that feeling best, cos im broke ALL the time, that it dun make sense to me abt -being broke- anymore! See? I'm sucha poor soul!!

Geez..I'm actualli supposed to plop myself into the "study" mode the moment i got back from tuition..but obviously, i foiled that plan again. -when do i do things right aniwae?- got an upcoming combined humanities test this saturdae. and i'm onli half way thru revisions! Still haven touched my S.S...but that's only one chapter. But i'll stay positive...I'm sure i'll make it in time =) You know, this week is almost over, but i'm all packed up till next wednesday already! Till the next break. I'm so thankful for that! Oh yar..not forgetting a science test on monday. I'm supposed to start rev for tht tmr, but the worse thing is, i dont even know what's going on in that chapter!!

charlene said a lil' prayer for you at 7:10 PM